Are you looking for the universities in Nigeria that accept direct entry for nursing?
Have you been searching for the university in Nigeria where you can gain admission with direct entry?
In this post, i have arranged the list universities in Nigeria that accept Direct Entry, DE candidates for nursing.
Before getting admitted through Direct Entry to the universities listed below applicants must meet or surpass the institution’s basic academic standards (DE).
Applicants must have passed the post-UTME screening test of the universities listed below, and obtained at least five credit passes in English, math, biology, physics, and chemistry.
These candidates must have completed the university screening exam and have earned a minimum of five credit passes in five relevent subjects, including English, Mathematics, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry, in no more than two sittings.
This list of universities provided below consists of Federal, State, and private universities. DE candidate can select any of the universities listed below.
List Of Universities That Accept Direct Entry for Nursing:
- Bayero University, Kano (BUK)
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
- University of Ibadan (UI)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- University of Calabar, Cross-Rivers State (UNICAL)
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Ambrose Alli University, Edo State (AAU)
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU)
- Abia State University (ABSU)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Babcock University, Ikenne, Ogun State
- Edo University, Iyamho (EDSU)
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK)
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (OSUMS)
- Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK)
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
- Madonna University, Elele, Enugu State (MADONNA)
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK)
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Lagos State University (LASU)
You should keep in mind that Candidates for Direct Entry (DE) must be Registered Nurses (RN) with the Nigerian Nursing and Midwifery Council.